Tuesday, January 25, 2011

For four followers...

I have been doing many things since my last post. I flew a few thousand miles to Ireland for starters. I assumed I would use this blog to capture many memories, but Alas! I haven't had the slightest urge in three weeks. Perhaps in time this will change, but right now I am busy reading many works of literature for class, writing a short story and poems for creative writing, and drinking quite heavily while doing both. Besides those activities, I watch the Onion on youtube, watch Bulls highlights, walk the 100 km to town a lot, chop and bake many spuds, eat pasta, sleep, and...I suppose I drink as well.

Ireland is cool and I am feeling creative...except that creative energy isn't feeling the need to update Let's Get Ready To Ramble lately.  

I'll post what is originally from my newspaper blog until I change my ways...probably sometime late May.

1 comment: