Monday, November 8, 2010

It Ends Tonight: The Break-Up.

middle_finger_flame.jpg


Hours and hours you were there for me. I knew I could count on you when I was feeling lonely. I came home form work, and you were there. I woke up early so it could be just the the two of us. Myself and a warrior. We spent so much time together. Weekends we would team up and take on the world. A weekend of warfare. A year long love affair. The newest, the realist, the best; you were the most graphic and by far the most intense. You picked me up when I was down.

But time passes and eventually we rusted. Over time, our time together felt wasted, like a terminal wasteland. An invasion of issues derailed our scrapyard of possibilities. Life became a carnival, and it was too hard to let our problems pass under us. But still, this hard, vacant storm was salvaged with your fuel, and we were bailed out by an overflowing, overgrown strike of new campaigns. We crashed back into a pattern of high rising endearment, and a new estate was forged for us to rundown our problems.

For us to keep killing hostels.

But its over. Tonight I'm meeting someone else, someone better. Someone who won't pop out of rooms I just checked and stab me in the back. Someone who won't scope in on me and bring me down with one shot. Unlike you, she has dogs. Unlike you, she has an RC car I can play with. Unlike you, she will slow down and take a breath! Thank Hanoi. I won't exploit myself to an uncatchable objective any longer. Sure we can still be friends, but at the end of the day you won't be there.

Truth is bitch...you piss me off.

Tengo down.

No comments:

Post a Comment