Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Personal Achievement

I have achieved a great deal in the last month. I will now fill a portion of the infinite space at my disposal with words of little importance on this somewhat imaginary paper.


1. In November I started a blog. I have failed at maintaining it for anyone who started off interested. Your welcome.

2. I missed a few Spanish classes and no longer feel that I am up to learning another language I can't understand. English iz herd enof.

3. I am a third prestige in Call of Duty Black-Ops. God of Free-For-All. I am awesome.

4. I filled my car with gas a few times.

5. I have achieved a level of sobriety I will have to focus on reversing in December.

6. I learned that practical knowledge is useless.

7. Fuck making dollars, Euros, or gold. I have COD points.

8. After achieving lightheadedness from walking up the steps, one learns to accept hard time in the gym.

9. I got a C in Career Planning. I think my future is toast. Like...buttering fecking toast.

10. I fell asleep in Physics class.

11. I watched the beginning of Avatar no less than 15 times.

12. I ate turkey.

13. My mom texted me.

14. I had a tying score in my football pool. I lost it because two shitty teams actually scored some points on a Monday Night.

15. I watched D. Rose light up the Lakers, the Suns, and the Kings.

16. I had some hideous hunchback stare at me while I walked down the hall today.

17. I ate a whole container of taco dip in one sitting.

18. I watched all 32 episodes of Californication.

19. I recorded Ellen on my DVR.

20. I caught one of Jay Cutler's touchdown passes against the Eagles.
....
....
....
....

102. God told me to blow myself up on a full Greyhound bus. This was how I found out that God is actually Allah.

So there it is. A list of achievements from the most remarkable month of my life. Remember, jealousy is normal.

-Skitz

No comments:

Post a Comment